How to Watch Hulu on Apple TV in UK [October 2021 Updated]
If you love binge-watching American content, then you can learn how to watch Hulu in the UK on Apple TV in this guide. As we all know, Hulu is officially available in the United States only and no other country.
Fortunately, you can unblock Hulu on Apple TV in the UK by using a compatible VPN that should be capable of crossing all the geographical barriers on famous VoD services just like Hulu, Netflix, and others.
Streaming video content on Apple TV provides HD quality with Dolby Atmos sound effects. It has impressive output colors and three dimensional sound system that takes your entertainment to the next level in 2021.
📢To stream Hulu on Apple TV in UK, you must consider getting the best VPNs for Apple TV, and follow the instructions listed below:
3 Best VPNs for Hulu on Apple TV [Quick Summary]
The following services are known as the best Hulu working VPNs on Apple TV in the United Kingdom or traveling abroad. These are performing well with VoD sites to unlock the video content from anywhere in 2021.
How to Watch Hulu on Apple TV in UK?
Unlike many other Smart TVs, Apple TV devices don’t support VPNs. You have to rely on using VPNs or Smart DNS for unblocking Hulu, and other VOD services in the UK as most of these services are only available in the US.
Method 1. Get Hulu on Apple TV With VPN (via AirPlay)
This is one of the easiest and perfect methods to get Hulu on your Apple TV. Using a sophisticated VPN connection will give you access to the entire Hulu library to enjoy all the American content on your favorite device.
- Sign-up to a Hulu-compatible VPN service like “ExpressVPN“
- Download/Install the subscribed “iOS VPN app” for your Apple TV
- Launch the downloaded VPN app to “Sign-in”
- Connect to any US server from the “locations” list
- Visit “Hulu”. Start your favorite show on the Hulu app
(Make sure that your iOS device and Apple TV are connected to the same network)
- Navigate to the “Screen Mirror” icon and click on “Apple TV”
(The video you played on your iOS device will be streaming on your Apple TV!)
Method 2. Configure a VPN with Wi-Fi Router
Residents of the UK can configure a VPN with a Wi-Fi router by applying the following instructions to stream Hulu videos on your Apple TV. Here are some easy-going steps for all Apple users.
- Write “192.168.1.1” into the address bar of your browser
- Locate the “Services” option then Click on the “VPN” tab
- Click the “OpenVPN Client” section and hit “Enable”
- Choose “United States” location through using your VPN
- Connect your “Apple TV” to the Wifi Router and start watching Hulu content!
Method 3. Utilize a SmartDNS Proxy on Apple TV
SmartDNS is a third recommended method to stream Hulu videos on your favorite Apple TV. Here is a breakup of steps for you to apply on your device in 2021.
- Launch the “Settings” from your Apple TV
- Locate the “General” tab and click on the “Network” option
- Select “Wifi” and Open “Ethernet”
- Select “Configure DNS” from the list and choose the option of “Manual”
- Enter the DNS address from subscribed VPN
- Click on the “Confirm” tab and Move to the “Settings” tab again
- Navigate to “General” settings and click on option “iTunes Store”
- Select the “Location” menu and Choose “United States” for the country
- Set your Apple TV in “Sleep Now” mode and unplug its switch
- Plug the switch back in and watch Hulu content on your Apple TV!
Top 3 VPNs for Hulu on Apple TV in UK [Detailed Analysis]
If you want to stream Hulu on your Apple TV in the UK, you will need a VPN. Read out the given recommendations on the best VPNs for Apple TVs, based on their router compatibility, server count, unblocking capabilities, and more!
1. ExpressVPN: The Best VPN for Hulu on Apple TVs
ExpressVPN is a top-rated fastest streaming VPN that works efficiently with unlocking all major video streaming services like Hulu, Netflix, Disney+, and others.
It has Trusted Server technology with best-in-class encryption. Further, ExpressVPN possesses more than 100 American servers in different 15+ US cities to create a strong network of coverage in the region.
- Works with All Apple TV Models
- 3,000+ Servers in 94+ Countries
- Headquartered in BVI (Safe Location)
- Verified “No-Logs” Policy (Two Audits)
- 5 Simultaneous Device Connections
- 30-day Money-Back Guarantee
- Product is a Little Expensive
How to Install and Set Up ExpressVPN on Apple TVs
Although the process is simple and you can download the ExpressVPN app directly from the Apple App store on your Apple TV, if you face any issues, watch the tutorial video below:
2. NordVPN: Secure VPN for Hulu on Apple TVs
The strong security & wide range of server locations offered by NordVPN makes it an impressive choice for your Apple TV. Its 1970+ US alone servers are networking aggressively to unlock all the geo-restricted content in the UK.
Further, it offers 5400+ global servers to access other regional content for instance United States, Canada, Australia, France, Japan, Germany, and many others.
- Easy-to-Use App for Apple TVs
- 5,400+ Servers in 59+ Countries
- Based in Panama (Safe Jurisdiction)
- 7-Day Free Trial on iOS Devices
- Works with US/UK/JP Netflix
- Automatic Kill Switch Feature
- Support Needs Improvement
How to Install and Set Up NordVPN on Apple TVs
The process is simple and you can download the NordVPN app directly from the Apple App Store on your Apple TV, but if you face any issues, you can watch the tutorial video below:
3. Surfshark: Affordable VPN for Hulu on Apple TV
The Surfshark has 500+ US servers to successfully open the entire Hulu library on your Apple TV in 2021. It follows a strict no-logging policy with military-grade encryption of AES-256-bit.
This is relatively new but is gaining popularity among first-time users because of its affordable price, features, and supported devices. It supports unlimited devices per subscription.
- Working Application for Apple TVs
- 3,200+ Servers in 65+ Countries
- Based in the British Virgin Islands
- 7-Day Free Trial for iOS/Android
- Unlimited Simultaneous Connections
- AES-256-CBC and AES-256-GCM
- Broader Audit Required
How to Install and Set Up Surfshark on Apple TVs
The process is simple and you can download the Surfshark app directly from the Apple App Store on your Apple TV, but if you face any issues, you can watch the tutorial video below:
How to Watch Hulu on Apple TV in UK: FAQs
Residents and expatriates in the UK might be having some questions about streaming Hulu on Apple TV. Here are some useful responses for all of you.
Can I stream Hulu on my Apple TV in the UK?
Yes. Hulu can be watched on Apple TV. You need to purchase a trusted VPN subscription like ExpressVPN. This will guarantee your access to the entire Hulu library in the UK or from anywhere outside the United States.
Can I share Hulu credentials with my family for Apple TV streaming?
Yes you can share the credentials. Just download the app for the relevant device and start playing videos on it. But you are restricted to use only two devices simultaneously.
How do I use Hulu on my Apple TV?
Hulu app is available for a variety of Apple TVs. Ensure that your Apple TV model is supported, and follow the following steps to get a Hulu app on your Apple TV device.
- Visit the “App Store”
- Go to the “search” and type “Hulu”
- Click on the “Hulu” app
- Select “Get,” and it will start downloading on your Apple TV
- Enter the credentials
Hulu is a binge-worthy video streaming platform but is officially available only in the United States. However, people in the UK can watch all the Hulu content by using the best VPN connection for their Apple TV.