How to Watch Hulu on Firestick in UK?- [May, 2022 Update]
Lots of people are no doubt wondering about “how to watch Hulu in the UK on Firestick” or is it possible. Yes, you can watch Hulu in the UK by pairing the SVoD with one of the best portable streaming devices known as “Firestick“.
Since Hulu is geographically restricted, you will need to get a VPN service to watch favorite content from outside of the US, like in the UK. With Amazon Firestick, you can access the entire Hulu library on any Smart TV you own that supports a USB port.
📢 To watch Hulu on Firestick, scroll down to find the best VPNs, and follow the simple steps below to bypass geo-restrictions!
3 Best VPNs to Watch Hulu on Firestick [Quick Summary]
Consider a VPN that has a dedicated Fire TV app. It will stream smoothly on your Firestick device. Here are the best Firestick VPNs in 2022.
How to Watch Hulu on Firestick in UK: Easy Steps
UK people can watch Hulu from their homes or from overseas on the Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick. They will need to hide their online location with a US-based IP address. Here are the instructions to follow in easy steps for you.
- Turn-on your Firestick then enter “Settings.”
- Select “Device” from the list and Scroll down to “Developer Options.”
- Enable “Apps from Unknown Sources” and click “Turn On.”
- Click home and search for “Subscribed VPN” in the search bar like “ExpressVPN“
- Hit on the “Get” tab and open the VPN app.
- Connect to a recommended Hulu Server in the US.
- Open the Hulu app and stream your shows instantly!
3 Best Firestick VPNs to Watch Hulu in UK [Detailed Analysis]
Performance is always important in streaming, so you need a VPN provider that provides fast and reliable communication. You can use any of the below services for unblocking Hulu in UK!
1. ExpressVPN: The Best VPN for Hulu on Firestick
ExpressVPN is a top-rated VPN for watching Hulu in the UK through smart devices like Firestick. Having 3,000+ servers in close to 160 locations, this provider offers many connectivity options.
This service is known for its quality apps, including its version of Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick, which can be delivered via remote.
Speaking of speed connectivity, this was very impressive in the US and Europe – even in some areas going forward.
- Works with All Firesticks and Fire TVs
- 3,000+ Servers in 94+ Countries
- Headquartered in BVI (Safe Location)
- Verified “No-Logs” Policy (Two Audits)
- 5 Simultaneous Device Connections
- 30-day Money-Back Guarantee
- Product is a Little Expensive
How to Install and Set Up ExpressVPN on Firestick?
Although the process is simple and you can download the ExpressVPN app directly from the Amazon App Store on your Firestick, if you face any issues, watch the tutorial video below:
2. NordVPN: Secure VPN for Hulu on Firestick
NordVPN is well-known for its excellent performance, impressive speed in fast connections, and other beneficial long-distance results. There are over 5,000 servers to choose from in total!
It has the dedicated Amazon Fire TV app that you can download from the Amazon App Store and use with your Fire TV. NordVPN has awe-inspiring results on accessing geo-blocked video sites like Hulu from UK or abroad.
- Easy-to-Use App for Firestick
- 5,400+ Servers in 59+ Countries
- Based in Panama (Safe Jurisdiction)
- 7-Day Free Trial on iOS Devices
- Works with US/UK/JP Netflix
- Automatic Kill Switch Feature
- Support Needs Improvement
How to Install and Set Up NordVPN on Firestick?
The process is simple and you can download the NordVPN app directly from the Amazon App Store on your Firestick, but if you face any issues, watch this tutorial video:
3. Surfshark: Affordable Firestick VPN for Hulu
It has a dedicated Amazon Fire TV app that you can find and download immediately from the streaming device menu. Once operational, using the app is very easy, and you will find yourself quickly navigating between servers and countries.
It offers unlimited devices through a single subscription. So you can keep it on your phone, laptop, router, game console, and you still have the option to use it on your Fire TV Stick too!
- Working Application for Firestick
- 3,200+ Servers in 65+ Countries
- Based in the British Virgin Islands
- 7-Day Free Trial for iOS/Android
- Unlimited Simultaneous Connections
- AES-256-CBC and AES-256-GCM
- Broader Audit Required
How to Install and Set Up Surfshark on Firestick?
The process is simple and you can download the Surfshark app directly from the Amazon App Store on your Firestick, but if you face any issues, watch this tutorial video:
Why Use a VPN to Watch Hulu on Firestick?
VPNs are by far the best solution to access Hulu in any part of the world. They are more secure with 1000s of servers around the globe.
VPNs encrypt your traffic, giving your browsing and streaming habits a layer of privacy from snooping ISPs and government bodies.
Hulu Plans & Pricing Info for Firestick
Hulu offers Plans with and without ads. Currently, there are four different Pricing Plans for Hulu. You can even access Hulu Live TV on Firestick.
- Hulu (Ads): $5.99/mo
- Hulu (No ads): $11.99/mo
- Hulu (Ads) +Live TV: $54.99/mo
- Hulu(No ads) + Live TV: $60.99/mo
How to Watch Hulu on Firestick in UK: FAQs
Here are some general questions with answers that might be knocking in your mind relevant to streaming Hulu in the UK on Amazon Firestick.
Can I watch Hulu in UK?
Yes, you can watch Hulu in the United Kingdom by using a VPN. Due to content geo-restrictions set by the content publishers, Hulu is not available to watch outside of the US and Japan. Therefore, you’ll need a VPN to watch Hulu, which is legal to use in the UK.
Can you stream Hulu on Firestick?
Yes, you can stream Hulu on Firestick. If you are in the UK, you will need a VPN to bypass geo-restrictions and access the entire Hulu library in the United Kingdom.
Is a VPN legal in the UK?
Yes, VPN is legal in the UK, unless you try to access pirated content which is banned by the UK government. It is permitted to use a VPN if you want anonymity online.
How do I add Hulu to my Firestick?
Follow the following instructions to add Hulu to your Firestick.
- From Home, go to the Search and enter “Hulu” in the search bar.
- Go to “Apps & Games” and find the “Hulu” icon.
- Click on the “Download” option.
Is Hulu free with Amazon Firestick?
Like many other streaming apps on Amazon Firestick, Hulu is also available on your apps page. But to access its content, you will need a Hulu subscription. Moreover, if you are in the UK or any other country outside the US or Japan, you will need to use a VPN.
Hulu on Firestick is a perfect streaming match. However, if you are residing outside the United States region like the UK or other, then you will need a VPN service to stream Hulu content.