How to Watch Hulu on iPhone [September 2021 Updated]
Hulu can be streamed to all famous digital devices, including iOS, Mac, iPhone, and iPad. However, if you are wondering how to watch Hulu in UK on iPhone, you’ll need a VPN service. As you know, the service is not available in the United Kingdom.
With the help of region-hopping tools like VPNs though, you should face no issues in unblocking the SVoD service in the UK. We have also listed recommended servers for each provider to make the process easier and faster than ever for you!
3 Best VPNs for Hulu on iPhone [Quick Overview]
How to Watch Hulu on iPhone?
iPhone users can easily enjoy all the Hulu content from their smartphones. Its app is available on the Apple App Store. To unblock Hulu in UK by using a VPN on iPhone, follow these steps:
- Use a trusted VPN for streaming like “ExpressVPN“
- Download/Install the subscribed VPN on your iPhone.
- Navigate to the VPN app and sign-in with your credentials.
- Connect to a US server from the list of available locations.
- Open the Hulu app and enjoy streaming while in the UK!
3 Best VPNs for Hulu on iPhone [Detailed Analysis]
Here are our top 3 choices for the best Hulu streaming VPN for iPhone. These are capable of bypassing Hulu’s top VPN tracking algorithms and content blocks!
1. ExpressVPN: The Best VPN for Hulu on iPhone
It has 100+ US servers in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New Jersey, New York, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Santa Monica, Seattle, Tampa, and Washington, networking strongly in the US region.
It is one of Hulu’s most compatible VPNs that streams all American content in 4K HD resolution from countries like the UK or another that is outside the United States.
Furthermore, the built-in speed checker tool allows you to test which servers work faster so you can stream better and download the experience more quickly. In every reboot, your data is erased, and ExpressVPN does not keep logs.
It offers three membership options; $ 12.95 / month – 1 month plan, $ 9.99 / month – 6-month plan, and $ 6.67 / month – 12-month and 3-month plan for free. A 30-day money-back guarantee backs all these plans.
- Works with All iPhone Models
- 3,000+ Servers in 94+ Countries
- Headquartered in BVI (Safe Location)
- Verified “No-Logs” Policy (Two Audits)
- 5 Simultaneous Device Connections
- 30-day Money-Back Guarantee
- Product is a Little Expensive
How to Set up ExpressVPN on iOS devices?
Anyone can perform the setup process easier on all iPhones, iPad, MacBook, etc. It does not require technical knowledge or expertise.
If you are the one who wants to stream to an iPhone or other Apple device, you should see the video tutorial provided below:
2. NordVPN: Secure VPN for Hulu on iPhone
NordVPN has 1970+ US servers located in 15 cities in the US. These servers have incredible strength to open access to locked content from the region, such as “The United States” to stream Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime, and more.
Its headquarters in Panama was established in 2012 and is among the most reliable VPNs. The company has strict rules about customer logging and is an entirely safe choice, according to a study by PwC, a Swiss security company.
It costs $ 11.95 / month for a 1-month plan, $ 4.92 / month for a 1-year plan, and $ 4.13 / month for a two-year plan. The 30-day money-back guarantee supports all these programs.
- Easy-to-Use App for iPhones
- 5,400+ Servers in 59+ Countries
- Based in Panama (Safe Jurisdiction)
- 7-Day Free Trial on iOS Devices
- Works with US/UK/JP Netflix
- Automatic Kill Switch Feature
- Support Needs Improvement
How to Install and Set up NordVPN on iPhone/iPad?
It does not require any technical knowledge. This is a quick and easy installation process that you can start doing right now by looking at the below tutorial in 2021.
3. Surfshark: Fastest VPN for Hulu on iPhone
Surfshark has maintained its place among the most efficient Hulu VPNs. It is an inexpensive option for many users. Further, it has 500+ US servers available through a complete network in the region.
Unlike many other VPNs, their servers are highly configured to break strong geo-blocks and allow you to access Hulu and other VOD services.
Its membership offers are; $ 12.95/month for a 1-month plan, $ 6.49/month for a 6-month plan, and $ 2.49/month for a two-year plan. The 30-day money-back guarantee supports all these programs.
- Working Application for iPhones
- 3,200+ Servers in 65+ Countries
- Based in the British Virgin Islands
- 7-Day Free Trial for iOS/Android
- Unlimited Simultaneous Connections
- AES-256-CBC and AES-256-GCM
- Broader Audit Required
How to Setup Surfshark on iPhone?
SurfShark takes no time due to its user-friendly interface. The Hulu users can quickly kick-start its installation on iPhone, iPad, iPod, or any other iOS device through considering the given tutorial.
Why Do You Need a VPN for Hulu on Your iPhone?
Hulu uses geo-blocking technology to block users with a non-US IP address from accessing its video content due to licensing, copyright laws, and network protocols.
Finding a US IP address is easy with a trusted VPN service. All you need is to connect to a server located in the United States, and it will appear as if you are streaming within the US.
By changing your visual environment, you are tricking Hulu. Enjoy Hulu library from anywhere!. Besides this, Hulu is also available in Japan that means you have some different content for binge-watching.
In case, you want to see a Japanese Hulu library then simply connect one of its server available in the Japan to enjoy Japanese content from the UK!
Troubleshooting Hulu issues on iPhone
There can be some minor glitches when you try to access Hulu, but nothing to worry about them because you can easily handle them by yourself by considering these given tips.
- Check the App Update: Make a habit of keeping checking all the updates on a regular basis. This will reduce the streaming glitches and help for a smooth viewing experience
- Switch the Server: In case if one server is not responding or giving a streaming error. This is the moment to jump over to another suitable server that will definitely help to resolve the issue.
- Clean App Data: Cleaning your Hulu and VPN app is essential. This strategy is effective for creating a smooth streaming experience
- Reconnect The VPN: Disconnect the server and close your VPN app. Then run the app again and connect to a working server. This sometimes mysteriously works.
- Delete The Apps: If the above tips never helped you to create smooth Hulu playing without any glitches then simply delete the VPN and Hulu app and reinstall both the apps. Now you start enjoying Hulu seamlessly!
How to Watch Hulu on iPhone: FAQs
When it comes to figuring out how to watch Hulu on iPhone in UK, you may come across some questions/concerns. Below we answer the most common queries:
Why is Hulu blocked in UK?
Hulu is only available in the US and a limited version in Japan. Due to the content geo-restrictions imposed by the content producers, the use of Hulu is restricted in other regions of the world including the United Kingdom.
How does Hulu know your location?
Hulu’s algorithms are very strong and better than Netflix. There are several places where these algorithms fetch your device location information. These include your ISP, DNS data, browser cache, and IPv6 Connectivity.
What are subscription choices for Hulu streaming?
Hulu is currently offering the following packages for its users:
- (Ads) plan at $5.99/month
- (No ads) plan at $11.99/month
- (Ads) +Live TV plan at $54.99/month
- Hulu(No ads) + Live TV plan at $60.99/month
How do I see Hulu outside the US on iPhone?
You can access Hulu from countries like the UK or other than the US with the help of a VPN. Follow these steps to bypass geo-restrictions and access Hulu on iPhone.
- Get a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN
- Download/Install its app on your iPhone
- Login with your VPN credentials
- Connect to a US server
- Open the Hulu app and start binging right away!
How do I sign up for Hulu with a Gift card?
If you don’t have an American bank account, you wouldn’t be able to sign up for Hulu in the UK. For that, you will need a Hulu Gift Card.
- Get a Hulu gift card from its official site (you will get a code through email).
- Go to secure.hulu.com/start/gifting.
- Enter the code and fill in the required information.
- That’s it, You can watch Hulu now!
Hulu’s algorithms are more complex than Netflix. Watching Hulu on iPhone in the UK requires the use of a VPN. Installing one will also protect your online privacy.